Established in 2017, Whisper is a team of artificial intelligence, hearing care, hardware, and software experts coming together to solve the challenge of providing better hearing. We set out to make the Whisper Hearing System so our parents, grandparents, friends, and teammates can have a tomorrow that sounds even better than today.
The Whisper Hearing System is a learning hearing aid that gets better over time. With Whisper, rather than owning hearing technology that quickly becomes outdated, you will receive regular software upgrades containing new features and improved sound processing every few months. Day to day, the Whisper Hearing System uses artificial intelligence in our Sound Separation Engine to optimize sound in real-time for you.
Unlike other hearing aids, Whisper is sold via a simple monthly plan. This plan includes:
- Ongoing Expert Care: Advanced Audiology & Hearing Care will customize the Whisper Hearing System for your needs and make sure you’re always hearing your best.
- 3-Year Lease: Whisper hearing aids come on a simple monthly plan for a 3-year lease of the devices.
- Regular Software Upgrades: Your Whisper hearing aids update regularly so that you always have the latest features and sound quality.
- 3-Year Warranty: The Whisper Hearing System includes a warranty for loss and damage.
- Introductory Pricing: Call us today and ask about our current introductory pricing offers!
More than just a hearing aid
The Whisper Hearing System has earpieces like a traditional hearing aid, but what makes it unique is the pocket-sized power and intelligence of the Whisper Brain. There are 3 key components in the Whisper Hearing System:
Whisper hearing aids use a small, pocket-sized device to separate sounds in real time and leverage artificial intelligence to help you hear your best. When you have the brain nearby – in your pocket or bag – you’ll enjoy the full capabilities of a learning hearing aid.
Whisper hearing aids use earpieces just like traditional hearing aids, which transmit the optimized sound to your ears.
The Whisper app on your smartphone sends regular software updates to your hearing aids.